Skip to main content

HIS EYES(POETRY)

Hey guys...

this is the latest poetry I wrote hope you like it.....

Before reading it these are my thoughts and my writings  and not copied content....

Lets go...

Have you ever loved someone so hard then this is for you...

His eyes always mesmerize me,

love he speaks through them,

can make my heart turn,

His smile can make a soul play,

his tears can make this world gray,

the power he holds in his arms,

the stars can't hold his charms,

he will always be my lover...


            if you like my poetry please leave a follow it will motivate me to write more...

            Hope you are having a good day and everything beautiful...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was simple and interesting
    Keep writing more nd more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment