Skip to main content


YOUR ARE MORE THAN YOU THINK,
DONT LET  OTHERS DOWN IT







I am a art you cant see,
A glacier you cant move,
I am person with a wound,
A shine out of your sight,
I am a soldier I fight with,
A sun that shatters every night,
I am a home I wait for,
A breeze that can't suffer,
I am a lost bird,
A broken piece charred,
I am beginning to a story,
A end you cant design,
I am diamond,
A love that can't let go....





we see lot of things,
we hurt like no one ever does,
but we still backup ourselves,
like a injured soldier,
we fight with ourselves,
like a king for his kingdom,
world full of people who we don't know,
little love can help a soul find his peace,
lost bird can't find its way,
but a eagle can,
its a voice in you,
which wants to speak,
its a soul which seeks your dove,
just woke up buddy we had enough!!!
its time to shine,
to shine your true selves,
its hard I agree ,
but you are more strong we all know,
maybe you are injured but you still are armed,
we see lot of things,
lets starts seeing good things,
where we feel euphoria.















Comments